The Marine KID is the most versatile medium sized charge controller on the market. Ideal for small renewable energy systems (boats, RV's, Cabins). The KID allows for true input paralleling. As your power needs grow, add more modules to the array and a second KID. This will give twice the power from a single array. Available in Black (MNKID-M-B) or White (MNKID-M-W)
The KID's HyperVOC feature allows up to 162VOC. (The KID will not be harmed by voltages between 150 and 162VDC (this is the HyperVOC range). The KID will remain in standby until the voltage is 150v or below.
- Now includes AGS (Auto Generator Start)
- MPPT Tracking
- True paralleling - Inputs and Outputs for two KIDs
- Up to 150V input
- Type 1 environmental rating
- MidNite's exclusive HyperVOC extends the input voltage beyond 150 VOC for cold climates
- 12V, 24V, 36V, 48V battery output
- Lighting Controller: dusk-dawn, hourly, day, night settings
- Up to 30 amps battery output with low input voltage based off of PV configuration
- No fan
- Reverse polarity protected
- Battery Temp Sensor (MNBTS) standard with marine version only.
- Front panel exchangeable fuses for battery, input and load/clipper.
- 3 LED bar graph for battery status at a glance
- Keypad for access to extensive menu items and set points
- Boat mount bracket included on marine versions
- Sealed for harsh environments
- Warranty - 5 yrs.
- Built in Arlington, WA USA
THE KID SPEC SHEET THE KID MANUAL